ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats your most favourate old school console ever??

RB 182 Cup
Basically which do you think has got to be the best? I think its got to be the super nintendo as im putting on in my car this week lol What do you lot thinks the best then??? :rasp: I would have said this amstrad thing i found in the loft but thats way to big and pre school o have in the car lol!!!

alex

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Ermmmm

Has to be Mega Drive

Had wet dreams over that beast.....mmmmmm 16 bit.....mmmmm

Audi Q7, Avalanche
super nes -- old school?!? hmm shows the general age on here is getting somewhat lower! haha i remember sneaking off high school grounds to my mates house who had Street fighter II on import, legend afternoons!

got to be the one and only original Atari, not the atari 2600 which came out afterwards, im talking the original bad boy, playing things link Pong, Tank Pong, Indy 500, Frogger, Donkey Kong...ahhh those where the days!

i remember that when the games started to crash, you had to blow into the cartriges.

All the consoles i owned were.

Nes
Snes
Mega Drive
Commodor 300
Playstation
Xbox

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
Streets of rage was quality, bloody noisy button bashing those loud buttons on the crontroller.

Clio v6
Binatone

binatone_tv-master-mk6_2.jpg

Mini Cooper S sport
I loved the Sega megadrive! Played Sonic to death on that thing. It was the first proper console I'd had since the Atari system (which was proper old-skool cool).

Rb 182
N64!!! I bought one and love playing golden eye on multi player

Also had a Master system. Anyone remember Alex the kidd??

Octavia VRS
Gotta be the NES as that's what started it for me. Still got it down at the folks, mint condition too :)

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
who remembers toejam and earl!

Remember it ppppffffffff

Still got it along with my Game Gear, master system, mega drive 1, mega cd1, Saturn, dream cast, lynx1 & mk2 lol

Stupid amount of games to go with it all. Everything boxed of course ;)

Lynxs are currently on eBay but the rest is staying for ever

08574d2f.jpg