ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel badges - help required

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
I'm a bit stumped for where to find what I need. I'm getting my superturismo wheels refurbed and I want the renault diamonds to stick onto the centre caps, only problem is that I can't seem to find any that aren't already attached to a cap :S

I'm getting them done in a bit of a unique colour so buying caps with them already attached like these isn't going to work as I don't want the raised diamond to be the same as the rest of the wheel, I want the "chrome look" so to speak.

Any pointers on where to find some would be appreciated :)

BG182 FF
There are 4 little pins holding the diamonds in if you look behind the cap... Just push the out and they will come free, then you could stick them on the new rims!

koi

Audi S1
5975435155_82f3734ce8_z.jpg

Drill and glue gun are your friend

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Can't you remove the diamonds from the caps then put them back on when they've been painted?

Ok might have missed out a slightly improtant piece of info, I don't actually have any diamonds yet lol :eek: I've only got plain blank caps that fit my wheels so my 1st thought was to try & find the diamonds on their own