ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Bearing? Help:)

PH2 172
when im driving i get a continous knocking noise coming from the drivers side front wheel, more so at higher speeds. Is it likely to be the Wheel Bearing? Because ive had the wheels checked and theres nout wrong with them.

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
cv joint in the drive shaft id say, wheel bearing tend to not make a knocking noise. more a grinding noise

6/468 17poo
wheel bearing will 'whurrr' at higher speeds and more on corners as the weight get pushed over to each side,

e.g. if you turn left hard at around 40+ and it makes a noise that means its the right side as the weight get pushed to the right, think thats correct

i got quoted £100 fitted the other day for a front one, yours doesnt sound like a bearing tho

when im driving i get a continous knocking noise coming from the drivers side front wheel, more so at higher speeds. Is it likely to be the Wheel Bearing? Because ive had the wheels checked and theres nout wrong with them.

did you find out where the noise was coming from?.