ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel bolts - Not the usual thread

Now i have a question. Unusual i know but i am looking to replace my current set of Renault OEM wheel bolts with some new ones, this includes the lockers too.

The new set of wheel bolts and the set of locking wheel bolts need to have a smaller size head in comparison to my current ones. The Renault locking wheel nut is i very tight fit to the face of the bore's where the wheel bolts sit this is the reason for wanting to chance. The others happen to have seen better days so i think i will replace all 12 plus the 4 lockers.

Someone has said about Mc Guard but were unsure, any links or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Justin.

Black Clio GT
doesnt matter what size head they have, some will be 21 some will be 19.

they must be m12 with a 1.5mm thread though.

tbh if your best getting them from a wheel shop and they will make sure you get the correct seat for the wheels your running and the correct length for a clio hub!!

mcguard are at the dearer end of locking bolts but very good quality and good customer service should you loose the nut key.....