ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel change issues

I've been running standard 16" x 7 clio sport alloys all with matching tyres and 16mm spacers up front and 10mm axle spacers at the back.

I've recently bought a set of team dynamics jet 15x6.5j believe they are et38 but can't see a stamp on them. They came with spiggots but the spigggots don't fit snug on the hub. First thing to get sorted!! then the tyres as they are total mismatch.

took for drive yesterday and i cant believe how much lighter the steering is!!!!! Don't know if its is a good thing but noticeable different from the 16s.

the only real issue is that the car now wanders or tramlines with the camber of the road which i didn't have before changing the wheels.

the 15s will be getting refurbed and new matching rubber all round. what do you guys recon could be causing the tramlining?