ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel colour options for BG 182

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
My OZ F1s should be here tomorrow and they are going straight for powder coating.

What colour options have people used previously?

Any photos, doesnt need to be of F1s obv.

Cheers,

James.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Yea they are 16" mate.

I can have them done any colour I want. I was gonna get them similar to these below of Danny's:

621141_366801750059346_1348641401_o.jpg

They are a really nice colour actually but will they suit F1s?

What colour is that above? Mine need doing and want something slightly different to standard.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
I wanted contrast on the wheels as i have lamin-x on the headlights/fogs so looks mean at the front.

Also need to pick tyres....

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
They are a really nice colour actually but will they suit F1s?

What colour is that above? Mine need doing and want something slightly different to standard.

Its a custom colour mate. Its based on anthracite with more flake.

I was thinking maybe a darker gold or bronze for the the F1s?

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
I was looking for some photos to compare to, cos if they look s**t i'll have to get them done again haha

lotus reedo.jpg

Mine are Ray's Racing Bronze but look more gold:

8172655979_4d5bfcacc6_b.jpg

I reckon they'd suit black.

When I had my 172, I had Lamin-x on the headlights, black Pro Race 1.2s and slammed on it's tits. Looked mean as f**k!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Silver or bronze/gold would be my choice... Black on black has been done to death IMO

Why not go for something else like a bright green?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
^ JMS's old bg had baby blue/rb coloured 2118's and look great imo.

Black gold would look awesome. I had my old 182 wheels done bg on my bg. Different from "just black" when you get it in good light and see the gold fleck.

There was a guy on here that had black f1s on he's black ph2 172 and looked really good but can't remember he's name. Something like chris761? He had a oem+ project threaf and had yozza, silver turinis, h&rs, perforated steering wheel. Just naming a few things he had on just incase some recognises he's name/thread for you to have a look.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Silver or bronze/gold would be my choice... Black on black has been done to death IMO

Why not go for something else like a bright green?

I was actually thinking of bright green but wanted them more fresh and clean looking as these will be on all the time.

I might have the original 182 cup pack wheels done something abit more mad...

I'm having them powder-coated in Rays TE37 Bronze with more silver/gold flake and lacquered.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I had my Pearl Blacks re-done in a hi gloss silver...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353956334.609088.jpg

Really cleaned it up

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Ah yes, forgot about that! I just bent mine out of the way on the 1.2 (that was extremely low on spaced out 17s) :eek:

Edit: it's in my avatar...

I hammered mine out the way first time i fitted the coilovers haha. No problems now!

Think my F1s are 16x7 ET30? So ill see. Gonna have a fab up at weekend and see if I need to add spacers to my Christmas list as the wheels will only be on after New Year now i think...

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30
Yea mate. Just need to remove that one tyre and get them powder coated.

Ive decided one Rays TE37 bronze with a gold flake.