ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel couriers & alloy wheel boxes - where to buy?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I've won some wheels on ebay and was agreed to courier them.
Now looking at couriers, they insist on fully enclosed boxes! But where the frig do you buy them from?
Bare wheels sending from Chelmsford to Warrington, BTW.

Can anyone suggest alternative methods or where to buy the boxes to send to this bloke?

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've won some wheels on ebay and was agreed to courier them.
Now looking at couriers, they insist on fully enclosed boxes! But where the frig do you buy them from?
Bare wheels sending from Chelmsford to Warrington, BTW.

Can anyone suggest alternative methods or where to buy the boxes to send to this bloke?
Go on shiply and put in wheels and see if someone is passing by who can collect them for you mate

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just get 2 square bits of cardboard for each face of the wheel, bin bag over and tape the s**t out of it. Sent lots through Paisley freight this way.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Megane 250 Cup
They’ll cost 70 quid to ship if you’re insuring them - more by the time you’ve bought some boxes I imagine.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Just get 2 square bits of cardboard for each face of the wheel, bin bag over and tape the s**t out of it. Sent lots through Paisley freight this way.

It's not for me to send, found some mint oem ep3 wheels but the guy is asking me to supply the packaging etc.
Might sack it off, cba. Wheels were only 90 friggin quid

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It's not for me to send, found some mint oem ep3 wheels but the guy is asking me to supply the packaging etc.
Might sack it off, cba. Wheels were only 90 friggin quid
I just arrange the freight myself and ask them to pack as above, if they wont then they get told to do one.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Yeah he was saying he'd be willing to wrap for a courier if I arranged, fair do's. Now saying I need to sort out the packaging so he's just putting them in a box and having someone collect. Ballache

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 16v/172 daily
I usually just wrap in a bin bag and book with parcel2go. May be a bit more expensive that way tho as may have to book 4 separate parcels