ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel help

Clio 172
Since changing my shocks and springs, i noticed the handling of the clio was acting a bit off. I assumed it was the alignment being a little bit out and brought it to a mechanic this morning to get it done. Turns out my two front wheels are buckled, and my rear ones are a little off aswel. So i went straight to a local alloy wheel shop to price up a set of 15" alloys, and need some opinions...

Team dynamics pro race 1.2's,
15" black with toyo t1r's...600 euro,
without tyres...450 euro
prorace12.jpg1..jpg

Team dynamics tornados,
15" black/yellow lip with t1r's...450 euro,
without tyres...300 euro
TornadoWhite17inch.jpg

BK racing BK299's,
15" silver with t1r's...450 euro,
without tyres 300 euro
80f0a851e0f841167db5ff7ce02a020a.jpg

For some reason, my pick of the lot would be the BK racing wheels, but i'm worried about the weight of them, they're only 1 piece rims, but still look quite heavy. Pro race 1.2's are the best of the bunch, but 600 is a little out of my budget right now, and it seems a waste to just buy the wheels when t1r's are only an extra 150 euro. The tornado's are good value, but they just look very cheap imo.

Opinions:eek:

Black 197
Im with you mate, them BK's look cracking

I like the Pro race 1.2's too but if it was me i'd pick up the BK's