ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Refurbishment?

Mk1 Ph2 Clio
Anyone know any good wheel refurbishment services anywhere in or near Hampshire?

Im thinking of refurbishing some old TSWs i got from a friend, but also thinking maybe giving it a go myself

I saw a tutorial on another forum
( http://forums.hexus.net/showthread.php?t=100853 ) from a google search, it looks easy enough, anyone else tried something like this before? :eek:

5 door 1.4 rt clio
yeah me and my bro did it on our old smart wheels before we sold it, came out quite good, could do a guide for ya or come and see you to do it as you live in same town...

Elise, 205 gti
Doing it yourself is a waste of time. They look great for a while then start chipping and your back to square one again.
www.alloywheelrefurbishing.co.uk think thats right. I just had the speedlines done on my 205, 4 wheels for £98 cash and they look almost as good as new.
Not worth doing it if you can pay and have it done for so little.

Mk1 Ph2 Clio
is that £98 for all for including paintwork?

id do that instead if that was the price, i need to buy everything if i wanted to do that!

silverfox_clio, where abouts do you live in stokie?

Mk1 Ph2 Clio
Kempshott Park, its in the newish area up behind hatch warren sainsburys!

know of anyone else on here thats a stokie local?

5 door 1.4 rt clio
not sure mate, there are a few members living in the local area but not stokie i dont think. we'll have to change that and meet up some time.

Clio 182, 911, Exige
'Pristine' if you want a professional job that looks as good as new. If you want an effect that looks like you did it yourself, get some guy from the back of his van with a tin of enamel.