ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels.........It has been decided!

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
I have finally come to a conclusion of putting these 17" konig theory wheels on my car,but gonna keep my old wolfrace pro race wheels as winter wheels so these dont get nailed with the bad weather!

comments and opinions are welcomed!

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
as said in u're other thread these are a lovely wheel, nearly put em on mine but they only come in 17 ;)

A silver Honda
So you went with my photochop...

mattsclio-konigs.jpg

Good man:cool:

A number of clios
you b**ch i was going to put them wheels on my black 172 when i get one :( oh well costum one off wheels again it is lol

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
Mattsclio! said:
I have finally come to a conclusion of putting these 17" konig theory wheels on my car,but gonna keep my old wolfrace pro race wheels as winter wheels so these dont get nailed with the bad weather!

comments and opinions are welcomed!

How much will a set like this cost you?

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
I went to look at the konig theory today,and they are a grey anthracite colour,and they dont do them in black apparently,and i dont really want to spray them, so these are on my list now,the konig imagine: What ya think?

Last edited:
  Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
also saw these while i was there................i guess im back to square one!

Last edited:
Mattsclio! said:
jus out of interest,why u think they are rank?

not keen on the chrome in the center of the rim. when they spin it will just looks odd imo, like one of those old age chariots.

the design on the konig imagine are a lot nicer imo! still chrome center though :S

Black Gold 182
Remedi said:
So you went with my photochop...

mattsclio-konigs.jpg

Good man:cool:

Really nice. The chrome in the middle is not that bad. Im getting a black 182 and intend to buy black rims too with lip.