ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When are tickets being posted?

Nissan 350z
Sorry wasnt sure where else to ask this.

I purchased a ticket and recieved the invoice on the 15th March (Order Number: 2453) but i still haven't had anything turn up to the address listed on the invoice.

Have tickets even been posted out yet? Or is it possible this could have been lost in the post? :S

Cheers

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Last edited:
  Nissan 350z
Haha thanks Tom.

I saw a post in another topic saying "nothing will be posted after 23rd July" so figured i had better ask before it was too late only to discover it got lost in the post :)

(in my deffence when i used that thread back in March to purcahse the tickets i dont think the font was that large or coloured lol)

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
My tickets have litteraly just come through the door, pretty nifty wristbands these are tbh! :approve:

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I failed, just put my sticker in my window, then realised its an outside one xD
I'll have to get another on the day lol

got mine today also - looks really good!

though the bloody postmen have broke the clips off one of my straps so itll have to be stuck on my wrist with celotape! grrr! oh and my letter was all ripped :( i bloody HATE postmen round here! </rant>

Also got mine today. Those wristbands are of great quality. Cheers guys. Buzzing for this now!!

Dont know where to put the sticker on the 200 though. Would usually be a rear window job, but they have the gay slanted edges. Any ideas please? Top corner of windscreen?

Also got mine today. Those wristbands are of great quality. Cheers guys. Buzzing for this now!!

Dont know where to put the sticker on the 200 though. Would usually be a rear window job, but they have the gay slanted edges. Any ideas please? Top corner of windscreen?

Side windows? Ready to be stacked for CSS12? ;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Luke ruins all the surprises :(

I was going to say exactly what Luke said, but decided it was kinda a secret..

Oh well, there's all the other secrets Luke doesn't know about, no danger there!

182 track, Mk7 ST
I hot mine today too and I've gotta say I'm really impressed with the pack, looks really good so thanks to all those responsible for doing it (not naming names as don't want to cause an argument lol :p)

looking forward to having a great day :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I showed you something secret at FoS.

You kids have such short memories :(

Ah yeh good point, and i've not told anyone that secret either. You didn't tell me about the new thing we've just got though that is AWESOME. :(