ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wher Can I Turbo The Cup

Ive tried Turbo Technics site but cant see it listed, though i havnt called them yet. Anybody have any ideas, or know anyone whos done it. It doesnt have to be a turbo, im considering a super charger too or even throttle bodies, i think someones done it on here already havnt they - Roamer is it? - any sites that i could checkout or phone numbers would be appreciated!

Skoda Fabia vRS

ring Andy at Grey Devil

he might take it on, he turbochargin a Clio 16v at the moment...

07010 716440

Thanks ill have a ring around on monday, as i only want sensible power from the engine - around 250hp - whats best a supercharger or turbo, theres no lag with a blower is there?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Do a search mate, there is an entire thread with a video of a turbod 172.. its in exterior power and mechanical, called Clio Turbo.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

I have access to the genuine Renault turbo parts that will fit the 172 engine...

Do a search about it theres pics & info!

X 200+ cup, now focus RS

BB are hallf way through doing theres and K-tec should be out any day now!! so they both say??

Read the other "Clio Turbo" topic.. K-Tec are going to be importing the 172 Turbo kit and will have a demo car ready next month!