ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where’s all the detailing postings gone -_-

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Come on guys, just because it’s a little cold out… Get wash mitts on and go detail do the biz.
Then post about it!

This section gone quite lately or is just me?

:D Thomas :D

M2 Competition
Gonna give mine a quick bucket of soapy water wash later, but no posh detailing this weekend, just get the motorway muck off.

RB 182
Has gone quite on here recently. Washing mine later on if the weather holds out, probably some OCW after to keep the 50/50 and Collinite in check from a few weeks back.

RB 182
I don't think I've taken any with the 50/50 recently actually, I might do it again later and possibly the WheelGuard to show the popping in the wheels after that...very pleased with that and I only applied it twice (as directly because of the first application). I applied it last weekend I think and I can just wipe cloth over to get rid of the dirt it seems that good.

Re: Where’s all the detailing postings gone -_-

I don't think I've taken any with the 50/50 recently actually, I might do it again later and possibly the WheelGuard to show the popping in the wheels after that...very pleased with that and I only applied it twice (as directly because of the first application). I applied it last weekend I think and I can just wipe cloth over to get rid of the dirt it seems that good.

The wheel guard is the dogs ,applied it last week and have done around 650 miles this week and still no brake dust on the wheels

106 GTi
LOL - It's raining here now aswell. My back is fooked at the moment can't hardly drive let alone detail his weekend :(

106 GTi
Managed to wipe mine down while trying a new product, and thats as much as I could do. Raining again now anyway.

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230

The wheel guard is the dogs ,applied it last week and have done around 650 miles this week and still no brake dust on the wheels

Is that the same as the rimwax? I've got some of that my wheels, but it seems to attract the dust quicker. Very easy to get of though!

Fiat Coupe 20vt

It was actually sunny in Huddersfield today! Makes a change :cool:

It's slightly different to the Rim Wax in that it cleans and polishes as well as protecting. Durability so far seems good.

RB 182
Did the WheelGuard again today after two coats last week as it was the first application and with little effort (just a wash down with soapy water) at all it looked great again. Applied another load afterwards but it was too dark too take pictures afterwards.

Before
After

Got the Gilmour out and almost finished and it started raining...typical. Gilmour with SuperSnow Foam

106 GTi
Had some type of bug or virus earlier this week and one of the side effects was been really painfull back and leg pains. Everything else is nearly fine now apart from the muscles in my upper back and shoulders which really hurt even if I just turn my neck/head.

Driving has been the worst as its so hard to check the blindspot, pull out of junctions - my 15 mile commute all week has left me in agony.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa

Did the WheelGuard again today after two coats last week as it was the first application and with little effort (just a wash down with soapy water) at all it looked great again. Applied another load afterwards but it was too dark too take pictures afterwards.

Before
After

Got the Gilmour out and almost finished and it started raining...typical. Gilmour with SuperSnow Foam

I'm impressed with your wheels . I've had my wheel guard for nearly 2 weeks hopefully gonna give it a go this week sometime , weather permitting .

As to the gilmour . I just use my pressure washer with shampoo in a bucket and a short hosepipe sucking the water out of the bucket , covers the car really well , looks like its just snowed , lol .

I'm out doing cars everyday, fully booked till mid Nov (8 days a week), don't matter to me what the weather is, rain or shine I'll detail :)

Fiat Coupe 20vt

Gary, I've said it before and i'll say it again, but it's so good to see you doing well and it's fully deserved and to build up that kind of a reputation so quickly just shows how well you are doing the job.