ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where Can I Find New/Used Renault Clio MK4 Seats !

Renault Clio 1.2 Extreme
Hello. All

I am a new user to this forum and recently purchased a Renault Clio 1.2 Extreme 3 door.

I do not like the grey/beige interior and would like to change the seats and door cards for a black colour arangement.

Please can someone help, as I have been on ebay and found nothing !

Renault Clio 1.2 Extreme
Many thanks for your prompt response Chris.

Yes thats the one ! As above Im looking for just either the new renault sport recaro seats or either a normal renault standard set-up in a dark colour, i.e. Black/ Dark Blue etc.

Many thanks
Michael.

Renault Clio 1.2 Extreme
Yeah been on ebay and found only like the odd seat for sale i.e. passenger side only etc. not the full set-up as I require !

Evo 6, E92 320d
If you type 'clio mk3 seat' into ebay then there is a complete interior split up for sale, then do 'clio mk3 door card' and hey presto.

Edit: they are all from the same seller, email and see if he would do 1 bulk lot for the complete set.

AK

M240i
R1 XPH (i think is his username) has just upgraded his interior to a 197 interior... so at a guess he is going to have his old interior for sale?!

Renault Clio 1.2 Extreme
Thanks Chris

That is very helpfull shows if you just look that bit harder you get a result. I shall also be contacting R1 XPH to disscuss about the interior he may have for sale so thanks again "Zippo"

Many Thanks to All.
Michael

Nice to have someone being overly formal and polite instead of the normal youth we get typing in incomprehensible 'English'.

You should be able to find a full set of seats for around £500 and if your lucky, door cards as well for a bit more. Recaros out of the 197 though wont leave you much change from £1000 for just the pair.