ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where do I stand? Insurance / repair / respray

CLS320 with a D6
Back in Feb 2010 a vehicle I was using was struck whilst parked which resulted in a scuff on the front quarter.

Insurance sorted it all out at no cost to me and the repair was carried out just across the road from work.

Now the lacquer is peeling off on the repair to the bumper, so I've popped into the repair center and they have stated if the vehicle is still insured with the same company that it was when the accident happened, they will fix it FOC. If not, they will offer to make good for half price as a gesture of goodwill (around £150)

Is this normal behavior, or should the repair center have some sort of guarantee on repair work?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Could be 3 years, could be 5. 2 second phone call to the insurance will tell you buy the garage should also tell you.

They should fix it foc.

CLS320 with a D6
Ok thanks for info chaps, I will speak to old insurer and see what they say

Cheers