ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where do you all park your clio's overnight?

RB + LY 182 FF
im asking this as im moving house in 4 weeks and although my new house doesnt come with a drive it does come with 'secure' parking

I get my 182 in 4 weeks and jst thought i'd ask where most of you park you 1*2's overnight,

when buying this property i needed to think of the 182 i was going to be getting,lol,

RB + LY 182 FF
lol next doors garage-dont they mind?
in the 'secure' parking i have a garage space im thinking of getting a garage built.

Clio 172mk2
nah ive known her all me life , and she got rid of her car cos she said she`s too old to be driving now, mam n dads house does have its own garage but dad likes his car there, besides her garage has a single swing door so its much easier to open up.

and it helps on my insurence for lowering it allthough i did insure it to be parked on street anyway.

MINI JCW
Mine is parked in the garage, i think as with all cars it is possible to break into the 182 but they are very difficult to steal without the keys.

Secure car parking should be fine

1.6 16v
used to park in garage but my bros taken over it with his mini project and my mum has the over side so iam religated to the drive lol

RB + LY 182 FF
TheJesus said:
just park in on the road... it's a Clio not a Ferrari
i know that!! but there are alot of ppl out there who damage cars for the sake of it.
my step dad has a focus ST3 and i will be moving a the same estate as him and although he has a drive and a garage ppl continue to show their jelousy,
it doesnt matter that its not a ferrari, i dont wanna spend 10k on a car jst for the sake of it being damaged on the roadside. or through jelousy.
jesus- some people take pride in what they own and would like them to be looked after even when parked in view of people.

MKIII 138
Nat8701 said:
i know that!! but there are alot of ppl out there who damage cars for the sake of it.
my step dad has a focus ST3 and i will be moving a the same estate as him and although he has a drive and a garage ppl continue to show their jelousy,
it doesnt matter that its not a ferrari, i dont wanna spend 10k on a car jst for the sake of it being damaged on the roadside. or through jelousy.
jesus- some people take pride in what they own and would like them to be looked after even when parked in view of people.

and some people arent intimidated by bully`s who think they can destroy your property, id love a garage to keep the car away from the weather and roll it out on a snowy mornin with no snow on + work on it and easliy clean interior do mods etc.. but id never get a garage just to hide it away, im not affraid of finding out who would of damaged my car if it happened and breaking their windows and smashing things up mental style, its not a ferrari but as you say a bright orange ST3 does look like and expensive new car (as it is especially to the type who damage cars as they cant even afford a nova) i park mine on the street and its been ok so far but i guess its just a matter of time before i end up in court having broken someones fingers with a hammer
woudlnt mind either, it sends a message out for people not to fuk around with my stuff and makes them and others think in future about doing it to others.

Lou

Outside my house on the street, never been damaged there yet!!

Just seems to getting vandalised when i park at other peoples houses lol

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
I park mine on the street, but because I live near a shopping center/Pubs & local football ground. Most of the time I can't park on the road never-mind parking in front of my house:mad:.

I park mine in a residential parking area outside my flat. Some c*nt has stolen the whole front section of the bodykit last night. Goodbye 4 years no claims.

No more clio's for me!
I live in a one-bed ground floor flat, my baby is parked a foot from my bedroom window on the drive :)

I'm not sad or anything, honest!

Moving (hopefully) in a couple months, new house comes with a drive, which is a bonus! :D

Turbos.
I think its a major difference if you have a standard or modified car, i.e modified cars will get a lot more negative attention.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
On my drive! Ain't had any problems. :)
I do want to free my garage up at some point though for cleaning it up etc without being messed about by the weather...

Golf R/Leon FR
park on the drive, although id like it in the garage, my mum has got her jeep in there but hopefully its going on monday. so we'll see. :)

RB + LY 182 FF
The 'secure' parking is behind gates too.
MEGGERMAN- im not intimideted by bully's / vandels lol im a Prison officer thats prob the reason i wont challenge them, i know how they can be from dealing with ppl like that on a daily bases,plus im female lol i wont stand a chance with a couple of lads.:( :eek:

black/gold 182
my 182 is in the garage i never leave it on the drive even if its just for 5 min its put in the garage, thats because hockley where i live is a magnet for all the scum of the earth,,, and that my friends is the gospel according to blue nose !!!! :D

clio 182 black /gold
Here
lees_rocket_0098.jpg

100_0879.jpg

Renault Clio 1.4 RT
Mines parked on what's classed as 'private property' as my flat is on the grounds of an old farm. Insurance is not too bad with this.

182 and 5 GTT
Mines on the drive. My car wouldnt make it round the road to the back of my house where the garage is because of all the pot holes!

RB + LY 182 FF
lee- thats one very clean black car, although i dont miss my black vtr. could never keep it clean,lol

172 Cup, Clio 197
In the garage, keep it away from the elements and jealous f*****s, its not them i'm bothered about, its the repair/impact on insurance costs i'm afraid of, cause chances are you'll never find out who did it!

182 Cup, (2nd one)
i park mine on my drive, but i am looking for a bigger house as i can't swing a cat in our house. I would like a garage if the area is not as good but i am lucky where i am at the moment

STI JDM
I always keep mine in the garage. Everytime I park it outside on the evil streets I always get some kind of damage done to it :(

A Fast One!
mine is parked on the road outside my house at the moment as my G60 is in my private parking space behind the house......

i live in a sleepy village though and my car isnt on a main road so im quite happy for it to be where it is :)

Alex