ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where do you keep your detailing stuff?

Share photos or tell us where you keep it. At the moment mine's just kept in a spare bucket but I'm looking at storage solutions for my garage and want to see everybody elses efforts before I make up my mind. :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I have a different system as I have work to store 50% of my bigger stuff.

My cupboard...

agu5u3uh.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I need to sort mine out a bit more, It's mainly in boxes, detailing bags and a plastic 3 drawer storage unit.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Used to be on the shelf in my garage but since moving out ive got it in a box like Gally in the boot of my car!

Arctic 182
Another one for the 3 drawer plastic storage thing! Tempted to add another one on top though as it's getting a bit full

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
In our spare bedroom, garage, in the scullary, in the boot of the cars oh & at work!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I thought I'd organise my cleaning stuff after today's auto finesse delivery.

9dc325ca417655075a088b7e8a5946e0_zps08fa79a7.jpg

it all went nicely into a few boxes/bags

fce6430c970b834c65974c82a146f957_zps44e6a2ac.jpg

AF stuff in the ag bag, chemicals in the gardx bag, misc (wwhw, rainx, towels etc) in one box, empty bottles in another and ag stuff in the last one.

And a quick tidy of under the stairs where it all lives... Hopefully ill get to put shelves up soon as I've got so much s**t to do in the house :(

8de7f419a38013b2e06e91e8bb0f57b7_zpscb270774.jpg