ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where to buy new wheel bolts from?

DCI100
Hey i snapped a wheel bolt the other day :( probably over tightened it a bit but not excessively i don't think.

Going to buy a whole knew set, where can I get them from? I'm not bothered whether there locking or not as long as there good bolts.

Thanks

Is it only one you need? Are DCi and 182 bolts the same?

If so, I'm sure I've got one in the garage that I can chuck in the post for the price of a stamp.

Unless you want a full set new set of course. In which case I'd opt for the TPI polarised set.

DCI100
Very thoughtful off you mate, appreciated and err i'm looking for the whole set :)
I'll have a look at them tpi polarised ones now :p cheers.

also they are the same i think.

cheers bro

172 cup
Where can I get some tpi ones from? I had issues with my bolts coming loose on track over the weekend so want to get a new set to see if it's the old bolts that are the problem or something else! Cheers

Have a search for TPI on here, must be loads of threads. Sorry mate, don't quite have enough to make up a full set lol. Few spares laying around but not 16.