ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which clio? 172,182,cups etc

If it had all the cup packs then there should be very little difference!

R27 would be the best of both worlds, but still doesnt look as good as the white cup imo

C63 AMG
The Glacier White 197 Cup is the best looking 197 by a long way, especially with the Satin black Speedlines.

Anyway...

Buy a Trophy if you can. Zero mod cons (except when the air con decides to work), fantastic Sachs suspension, Recaro seats and rarity.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Glacier white is just white tbh. Really hides the lines of the 197 and i dislike it with a passion. Best colours are all, except RB/White tbh. But black looks really smart aswell as albi blue

Mondeo TDCI 130
Do you want the fastest? If so buy a REAL cup, the 172 in the best colour......................:cool:

"runs and hides":rasp:

a turbo'd yellow car
The Glacier White 197 Cup is the best looking 197 by a long way, especially with the Satin black Speedlines.

Anyway...

Buy a Trophy if you can. Zero mod cons (except when the air con decides to work), fantastic Sachs suspension, Recaro seats and rarity.

already got recaro seats!

priced to high when all u get is postman pat paint and a set of speedlines! ;)

Glacier white is just white tbh. Really hides the lines of the 197 and i dislike it with a passion. Best colours are all, except RB/White tbh. But black looks really smart aswell as albi blue

Really? I always think that cars that have good lines look best in white, each to there own I suppose

a turbo'd yellow car

Really? I always think that cars that have good lines look best in white, each to there own I suppose

everyones has their own choice when it comes to what colour so we could go on all day and night!

clio 172 cup
wey i raced a 182 FF in my cup last week and i couldnt pull an inch away from him and thats upto 115kph off 3 roundabouts.these engines vary so much in bhp wise its unreal.(just trying to end the my car is the fastest debate) if u like ya toys go for the 182 FF, i went for the 172 cup cause i liked the wheels and blue colour combo and less toys to go wrong

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

lol sorry forgot you owned a white one!!

Forget a 197 have to be the worse looking out of all
supermarket trolley with xenons

And the trophy only coming in that god awful colour of orange

Dead civic type r :(
Cheers for all the replys. I think I am going to go for a ff 182 as I want the newest possible really and despite not needed all the gadgets the benifits of not having them dont seem that great. I also assume resale will be easier with them etc.

Just need to decide if to get a 182 ff or a CTR now, but after my breif look around on here that seems to be a can of worms so I wont start it over again.