ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Clio has K4M Engine?

ITB'd MK1
also in the mk3. Later ones have VVT also, cant remember when they made the change, think it was about '06

the "M" part denoted 1.6

Black Clio GT
nope you will need a panel filter from clio 1.4/1.6/1.2t/2.0 138 (06-onwards)

sorry mani q was for danny of the sideways varierty...

Inferno 182 CUP
that doesn't follow TBH, the space you have is completely different to a clio. Get a panel filter for the stock airbox.

i already have one .. its pants .. i want noise aswell .. cant beat a sore throat lol .. plus i have plenty of room where the airbox currently sits .. 2 secs ill grab a pic ..

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Danny133, from your other posts, do you just want your car to make lots of noise??

If so, why not sell it and get a saxo? lol

As sideways said, get a panel replacement and, if you MUST, then drill the airbox

Inferno 182 CUP
f24c50f7.gif

Black Clio GT
run a big caf and drill the box if you must......
running a cone filter will just drag hot air in and youll loose performance!!

or try a cda enclosed indcution kit.

Inferno 182 CUP
Danny133, from your other posts, do you just want your car to make lots of noise??

If so, why not sell it and get a saxo? lol

As sideways said, get a panel replacement and, if you MUST, then drill the airbox

saxo = swear word lol .. i want noise and the ktec panel filter aint giving me none lol

the twingos airbox set up is also stupid with a resonator box underneath it .. i want it all gone lol

Inferno 182 CUP
i will but it leaves a stupid hole on the underside and even when plugged it doesnt fulfil my childish needs

Inferno 182 CUP
surely the clio k4M has the same throttle body so the hose coming off it is the same? i can therefore wack a clio cone n it lol?

Clio 182
The 133 has a rubber bung you can take out the OEM airbox to give a bit more grunt.

I know on the 1*2, the Espace Veebox/JMS IK is pretty popular, I have always wondered if the same could be done for the 133? Seems to be the room for the airbox to fit :D

Evo 8 MR
Isn't there any induction kits for the 133?

Why do you want one for a Clio? The K4M on them is only 109bhp so I'd be reluctant to fit something designed for a less powerful engine.