ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which colour shall I have my alloys? Advice please!

Arctic 182FF
Hi, just got a set of Renault 19 16v alloys and put them on my non-sport. They're currently this horrible gold colour.
2012-11-19_14-28-23_109.jpg

I know it's really high too, coilovers will be fitted this weekend.

Photoshop of a possible look...
calvin2.jpg

Another colour option...
16valloys.jpg

My original intention was to have these in white, mainly after seeing how good white alloys can look on an Odyssey non-sport from this picture...
dreamCalvin.jpg

So I'm currently stuck between white, silver or anthracite/grey. Which would look best? Thanks

Arctic 182FF
I posted the same question in my progress thread and you're the first person to like the white! That was my original intention, unfortunately the photoshop didn't turn out very well for white so I'm not sure how they'd look.
Yes it definitely needs loads of lowering, coilovers are going on this Sunday :D

Thanks for your advice, all comments welcome! (as long as they're constructive of course :p)

Arctic 182FF
Not certain of the brand, got them from a member off here. To be honest I'm not that bothered if they're the worst brand for coilovers, as long as they get the car as low as I want and don't make me crash then I'm happy

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'd have had them painted before they went near my car, that colour is dreadful!!

Arctic 182FF
I'd have had them painted before they went near my car, that colour is dreadful!!
Haha I know but I was offered them to be fitted when I bought them off chip, and they have a great deal more tread than the alloys I had on which caused me to take someone's wing mirror off the other week when i lost grip.

Low and Slow 1.4 16v
I think you should make your own decision on the colour, at the end of the day its your car if other people like it when its done then bonus! Just my personal opinion

Arctic 182FF
I think you should make your own decision on the colour, at the end of the day its your car if other people like it when its done then bonus! Just my personal opinion
I know but once you get an idea in your head, sometimes you need someone to tell you it's a terrible idea or not. I'm just glad other people agree with the choice of white and that is what I will be going for :)

Arctic 182FF
I think I'll be going for white. Not sure about centre caps yet, if I did have them off I'd want those polarised wheel bolts but that's just another expenditure. Thanks for your opinions :)