FlameR Car Mk4 .:R32 Dec 21, 2007 #1 ...linked too? just blown it me thinks as it isn't working now. Looked in the fuse box and there are too many too look through lol.
...linked too? just blown it me thinks as it isn't working now. Looked in the fuse box and there are too many too look through lol.
Ibanezman Car Monaco 172 2/468 Dec 21, 2007 #2 Mine is buggered too, although I replaced the bulb and it went again, so might be some dodgy wiring I guess Would be nice to know anyway
Mine is buggered too, although I replaced the bulb and it went again, so might be some dodgy wiring I guess Would be nice to know anyway
FlameR Car Mk4 .:R32 Dec 22, 2007 #3 bump whichever fuse it is, or fuses, they are linked to the front n/s sidelight, rear n/s light, numberplate light, speedo light and aircon buttons!
bump whichever fuse it is, or fuses, they are linked to the front n/s sidelight, rear n/s light, numberplate light, speedo light and aircon buttons!
F f0xy Dec 22, 2007 #4 there should be a diagram on the inside of your fuse cover lid thing...............not sure if its different on 172's and mine though
there should be a diagram on the inside of your fuse cover lid thing...............not sure if its different on 172's and mine though
FlameR Car Mk4 .:R32 Dec 22, 2007 #5 cheers jord, I'll have a gander. still got all the spares so hopefully sort it!
Da Car Less Dec 22, 2007 #6 The numberplate light is on with the rear sidelights, I forget which side though.