ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Mobile Phone...

Clio Campus Sport
The nokia looks alot smaller but lacks in functions the blackberry has. Blackberry is more business orientated. Could you not get the Nokia as an upgrade on yuor current contract and the blackberry for work use?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
surely if they're offering u a blackberry that means you have a blackberry server at work...which the nokia won't work with??

Focus ST
LADYLAURA said:
The nokia looks alot smaller but lacks in functions the blackberry has. Blackberry is more business orientated. Could you not get the Nokia as an upgrade on yuor current contract and the blackberry for work use?

Don't want two phones, keeping track of one is enough!

Focus ST
David said:
surely if they're offering u a blackberry that means you have a blackberry server at work...which the nokia won't work with??

It doesn't need a blackberry server. My brother has a blackberry at the moment, works a treat through hotmail and the outlook accounts he's got.

Golf GTI 1.8T
Lol on the video "This project has been 3 years in the making"

yeh when designi they must have started with the camera module...1.3mp

wtf??

phones with 5mp are out now and f**k knows what mp they have in japan at the mo.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
The blackberry is a very specific product.
However given the choice it wins.

But its by no means any good.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Can a company have a blackberry server, and then the blackberry work with that and is in sync etc?

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
I got a Blackberry Pearl today to replace my old blackberry and nokia phone into one handset.

Bloody hell it's so thin i really like it so far. :D