ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which rear disc for 182?

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
Think my rear discs could do with replacing, they're starting to flake and corrode around the edges!

Was looking on Euro Car Parts and there's a few different Pagid ones - can't seem to work out the differences apart from the cheapest one doesn't include ABS ring and BRGS. The other 2 are £50 and £52, the difference is number of teeth. Can anyone explain this??

I was quite surprised that rear discs were that expensive, considering a pair of front Brembo HC's can be had for ~£50!

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
They are more expensive because the wheel bearing is built in. So you need OEM or equivalent quality as the bearings on the cheaper ones tend to die quickly.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Get in touch with G172 in the traders section. He will sort you out.
g172

Cheers Steven, it's G 172

Bet that other lad gets bombarded with PMs!

Talk to G172 ?

Ta Dawn

I completely forgot about him!

Charming! ;)

Hope MOT goes ok tomorrow mate

They are more expensive because the wheel bearing is built in. So you need OEM or equivalent quality as the bearings on the cheaper ones tend to die quickly.

Yep, Renault/Brembo ideally. It's the good quality bearings that makes them more expensive than the other makes of rear discs

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
I'll be in touch, midday is fast approaching for my impending doom!

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
MOT passed with no advisories - I'm very surprised.
G 172 I'll still think about replacing the rear discs when I have some spare funds :)