ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which wheels do it for you?

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Ok which ones do you prefer?, first 2 are refurbed standards last one is ac snitzer 17s lightweight.

shopz3-2.jpg

shopz3.jpg

shopz3-3.jpg

Thanks

Adam

White - look good but might be to everyone's taste if you wanted to sell it on.

Black - look alright but might be a bit much with the black paint!

the other ones - look good, but I think your photoshop has made them look a bit too big, therefore look better than they would :)

A silver Honda
ajketley said:
really dude??? I prefer the second pic! :S
Yeah, although your photoshop makes them look like 19s haha

The standard wheels look like those ancient TSW wheels:quiet:

tiTTy & SV650
not liking option 3 at all, options 1 and 2 not liking either, prefer standard to re-furbd i think, but I agree some OEM bigger BMW wheels would be sweet

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
sh33n they look sweet, z4 alloys an option, the problem I have is I dont want any bigger than 17s on there! 16s are standard! If anyone knows of any sweet ass deep dish rims please post pics :D

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I think I prefer the standard ones to be honest, not liking the other one at all! I think the ones that sh33n posted would look ace in my opinion.

what about the one's that come on the zm roadster ? Those 5 spoke one's, only thing is with those people will think your trying to make it look like a zm.

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Ive seen some m roadster ones and they look cool deeper at back :approve:

I was orriginally going to get some wheels from a cobra r but they werent going to fit :(

I think ACs but not the ones in the pic... have a shop around my mate has some nice 5 spokes on his 328 which are split rims i think look pretty sweet

a burnt one
To be honest, option 3 looks horrible, thats just my opinion though, i dont like wheels with such big gaps between the spokes, especially if youre brakes look miniscule in comparison.
The white ones go surprisingly well.