ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 182 project

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
It wil be one day lol I would love to do it but its deciding between a garage to store it in or boost but then I have bo where to store it :( lol

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
quick update
​trophy spoiler & trophy sachs arrived today :)
DSC_0406_zpsd0f541d7.jpg

DSC_0407_zps96606a9f.jpg
s
poiler and wheels and a few other pieces are off to get sprayed on monday :)

Last edited:
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I actually like it with the red spoiler TBH!

Just need the mirrors and side strips to match etc.

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
another update :)
wheels have gone and are nearly ready heres a pik with the spare wheels with the new spoiler.
DSC_0414_zpsdb3479a3.jpg

DSC_0417_zpsb82472ce.jpg

and a few other bits in the oven :)
DSC_0423_zps694e1742.jpg

DSC_0424_zps14b98d62.jpg

the wheels are ready just need tyres putting back on.
DSC_0425_zpsf8e1ba88.jpg

will update when wheels are back on :)
thanks

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
This is stunning!!

​I honestly think renault missed out with not doing a white 1*2

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
another update
wheels freshly done with centre diamond in white
DSC_0427_zpsf3adfae6.jpg

so on friday at 5:30 set off to long eaton to see mick at diamond motors for a full service cambelt,depahser etc here are the old bits which he boxed up for me. top bloke by the way really knows his stuff :)
DSC_0448_zps8e1177a6.jpg

so on the Saturday morning we set off in a convoy (not a very good pik really lol)
DSC_0436_zpscf273849.jpg

Few piks at CSS 13 with the wheels,fresh plates and bits and bobs sprayed which looks loads better imo
DSC_0442_zps8c33c3aa.jpg

DSC_0444_zps7484d31b.jpg

was battling with the rain all day trying to keep her clean lol but ended up winning the show and shine trophy which i really wasnt expecting as im not happy with the car just yet (overspray on some rubbers) lol i am really chuffed tho as i have never won anything before lol
Anyway on the way home hit the half way to 100k mark :(
DSC_0446_zpsec98ada9.jpg

Really enjoyed my first CSS didnt really talk to anyone though i am abit shy lol i will definitly be attending CSS 14 and hopefully the car will be perfect next year :)
​thanks

Hi I think I was parked infront of you at CSS (RB 182 with yozza)
Nice to have a quick chat with you before the rain started again, car looked lovely congratulations on your award!

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
Hi I think I was parked infront of you at CSS (RB 182 with yozza)
Nice to have a quick chat with you before the rain started again, car looked lovely congratulations on your award!

Hi scott nice to meet you was the only person I met off here lol and thankyou :)

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Fair play to you mate you were cleaning that thing when no one else was bothering! Well deserved award. :) Still had your cleaning gloves on when you collected it haha.

yes well a lad what works for him hes absolutly s**t hot only a young lad aswell how do you know that? lol

I know you're from Brid, and there can't be many people who spray wheels around there that'll have a set of Astra GSi wheels in haha.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looking good! I'm my always a fan of white 1*2's but I like this

jaysmith

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great, are the Sachs on? Any plans

thanks guys and sorry for the late reply.
sachs arnt on yet saving for refurb lol
erm the plans i would like before css14 would be to clean overspray off some rubbers
new disc and pads really really needs them lol
tart up the engine bay
fit sachs on
new exhaust as the standard one is abit rotten lol
had a little boy in november so not got as much money spare as i would like to spend on her (clio) :( lol
thanks again :)