ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white 197 cup in leeds with a white/black citroen ax

16v AX
hoping ya on here as i was the ax driver

clio sounded mint mate
bet ya didnt expect an ax to be pulling away from ya though hehe

16v AX
looked about 30 maybe older and had his gf/wife in the car with him

could well be though as he lives out selby way and thats where he headed as we parted company

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah, was me mate. It was a good little play! To be honest, i knew your motor would be quick as i also own a saxo and have seen your car on the ricky p web site. Looked mint!

16v AX
haha was hoping i could find out who it was

your clio sounds f**king awesome mate
didnt know if ya wanted a play or not till ya gunned it off roundabout but it was a laugh
thought ya might have an idea cos i thought ya spotted my brakes as ya pulled up at the lights near sainsburys

16v AX
1.0 bog standard Jazz edition clearly
;)

haha not quite :p

little pic from 2 weeks ago :)
040820091150.jpg

16v AX
1.6 16v vts engine
newman PH3 cams
wrapped 4-2-1 manifold
janspeed exhaust system
BMC filter

hi spec 4pots
full 4 stud 106 gti suspension swap

i ran a 14.8 1/4 before the cams but they have only been in a week so it still needs mapping then im hoping to run low 14's on a good day :)

16v AX
aye it aint too bad,its a fuin little sleeper at times

i shall have to come along to a clio meet at some point as there seems to be plenty of ya in yorkshire having had a look around the site

16v AX
cheers :)

do ya usually just meet up or do ya go out for a drive?

went to one a few years back in my old 106 and it involved a nice ride out over towards manchester via the backroads

Expert HDI & R53
cheers :)

do ya usually just meet up or do ya go out for a drive?

went to one a few years back in my old 106 and it involved a nice ride out over towards manchester via the backroads

Yeah depends really, Meet up at a neutral location for pics, Convoy elsewhere to a decent location for more pics then maybe for a spirited drive!!! :)

Hopefully doing the buttertubs pass again soon :) (not for noobs Aluco) :rasp:

Last edited: