ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 197 st helens

ph2 172
Spotted white 197 yesterday turning right towards tesco, reg was something like sh55 cln or crn. I know who it is you used to have a red 225 cup and you come into work for services but don t know your name

gone jap 370z GT
Hi stu,
sorry mate that did not spot you,
cars in for it's 24k service in the morning, might take a 200 out for a test run :) while I waiting

ph2 172
its ok i was consentrating on traffic aswell, kool hope i may see you tomorrow. come round the back of the workshop and ask for stu would be good meet you. do you know gaz kerr and james kerr i am best mates, see you tomorrow

ph2 172
Was everything ok with your service today ste?, i did nt get given the job because i had lots of mot`s to do today. I think the tech said to me one of the tyres was on 2mm?

gone jap 370z GT
Hi stu

yep NSF 2mm & OSF 3mm, they are Mich PE2's covered 10k on them in 10 months.

As for the service there was one thing went for a run after, covered approx 45 mile stoped for around 10/15min, went to start the car and it would not start, cranked over ok, just would not fire up (like lack of fuel) tried around 5 times but just did not what to start. Checked the wires on the cluch & brake pedals all ok, left it for another 5mins, then it started no prob's, up to now its all ok, will just have to keep a check on it (no warning lights or msg's either)

was not after the run out dam rain lol wil clean it tonite