ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Clio 172 track ready

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
Cheers Dan already had someone offer me £1000 lol God loves a tryer eh...
What you reckon about breaking it for parts? Give me a chance to get my socket set out :)

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Audi A5
Looks like a lot of works gone into that. Two things ill note,

One - it looks like it has a proper cage - might be worth saying which one it is.

Two - rear camber bolts?

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
Looks like a lot of works gone into that. Two things ill note,

One - it looks like it has a proper cage - might be worth saying which one it is.

Two - rear camber bolts?

Cage was custom made by a friend of the guy I bought it from, no name on it.. Its fully welded and even has a place to put your gopro..

​No idea about camber bolts?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
It's not worth 4k but its worth good money. I've driven it around oulton, did about eight laps and would have been more than happy to sit there all day.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
An obvious question (not being an arse btw). I know what he paid for the car and its worth more than that and I think (hope) the seller doesn't want to offend me by asking xyz for the car.

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
An obvious question (not being an arse btw). I know what he paid for the car and its worth more than that and I think (hope) the seller doesn't want to offend me by asking xyz for the car.

Too be honest, a couple of people I consider friends showed an interest, both know what I paid for it and rather than sell to one or the other I thought ebay was my best bet.

From past experience of people saying they would buy stuff if it were for sale, in reality it is often different when it comes to parting with cold hard cash

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sell it to impreza for what you paid plus whatever it owes you - no loss on your behalf and he gets a decent motor at a decent price.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
You keeping all the spares that come with it too??

I id happliy give you what you paid for it if it come as it did with what was listed when you bought it.

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
You keeping all the spares that come with it too?? I id happliy give you what you paid for it if it come as it did with what was listed when you bought it.

Thats very kind of you but you'd be at the back of a very long queue..

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
Like with most things on ebay it probably wont sell bidding means nowt nowt anymore.

Hope it sells and you make a few quid but as a long time forum member id also like to see it be passed on through the forum priced and specced as it was originally. ...

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  E92 M3,172 track car
Like with most things on ebay it probably wont sell bidding means nowt nowt anymore.

Hope it sells and you make a few quid but as a long time forum member id also like to see it be passed on through the forum priced and specced as it was originally. ...
That's not the way of the world sadly. Can't knock the Guy for wanting to make a few quid on it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph1 track car, Dci
Does it come with both sets of wheels td's and orignals, or just the originals now not to clear on advert?

I missed it first time round,stalled a day and it was sold! I would be intrested if it doesnt sell on ebay. Reluctant to pay £1300+ without spares and pro race, but id totally do the same as you and i couldnt keep it anymore, and i think most would if they admit it or not. Its worth what somones willing to pay regardless of what he paid.

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
Just the originals keeping the others for the Trophy. .. tbh I bought a pug thinking it would be better for me but keep looking at the clio having second thoughts. .. Theres a dyno printout of it doing a tad under 180bhp with the headlight mod it flies. . Loads faster than the Trophy that's why I'm considering an r26 engine and box lol