ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Clio 200 on the M1 - 'CL10 DO U' 18/12/10

Titanium 182
Forgot about this, saw it whilst stuck in the snow of the M1 jct 13/14 last Saturday - numberplate caught my eye tbh!

182 Turbo Project
I saw this a few months back on the M1 near Meadowhall. He gave me the thumbs up as he went past, I don't think he is on here as I posted a 'spotted' thread.

200 with booost
Im here, wow 3 spots one post, love it, only ever had 2 before.

Markhinton,: The M1, what a night that was, when I left Chesterfield the weather was ok, roads clear.

Then we hit that snow just before Jct 15a, we were going near Silverstone so pulled of 15a to go down the A43, that was closed, got back on M1, off at 15 the Milton Keynes road was closed. Back on the M1 took hours to get to 14, it was crazy going through Newort Pagnell services, cars were stuck everywhere, real life ice dogems. Finall ymade it to 14 thro MK down the A5 and through Buckingham mostly on fresh thick snow, it only took 5hrs.. Where were you, what car, dont recall seeing any Clio's.

Daz81: stopped at some services on the way back from above journey Sunday late afternoon/early eve, not Tamworth though, although I have been there in the past month.

Baines: were you northbound in the morning, silver 182?

Clio 1.4s Ph1!
Im here, wow 3 spots one post, love it, only ever had 2 before.

Markhinton,: The M1, what a night that was, when I left Chesterfield the weather was ok, roads clear.

Then we hit that snow just before Jct 15a, we were going near Silverstone so pulled of 15a to go down the A43, that was closed, got back on M1, off at 15 the Milton Keynes road was closed. Back on the M1 took hours to get to 14, it was crazy going through Newort Pagnell services, cars were stuck everywhere, real life ice dogems. Finall ymade it to 14 thro MK down the A5 and through Buckingham mostly on fresh thick snow, it only took 5hrs.. Where were you, what car, dont recall seeing any Clio's.

Daz81: stopped at some services on the way back from above journey Sunday late afternoon/early eve, not Tamworth though, although I have been there in the past month.

Baines: were you northbound in the morning, silver 182?

Sure I've seen you about too, you live up brampton?

200 with booost
Baines - Nice motor, looked low on the rims, very sweet.

Jaake - Dont live in Brampton myself but my daughter does, sometimes drop her at school at the top of School Board Lane , guessing you live that way

Clio 1.4s Ph1!
Baines - Nice motor, looked low on the rims, very sweet.

Jaake - Dont live in Brampton myself but my daughter does, sometimes drop her at school at the top of School Board Lane , guessing you live that way

Used to work up there, occasionally deliver pizzas for my mates shop so I'm all over.

Silver ph1 with different coloured wheels if you see me.

I'm from Staveley, see you in the gym car park a lot as well.
Merry Christmas.

200 with booost
I'll look out for you, different coloured wheels rings a bell.

Merry Christmas to you too, gonna go out for a blat as roads are bit empty today :rasp: