ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White wheels silver car?

Car  E30 318iS x2
I was looking at a set of white 16inch team dynamic wheels but wasnt sure if they'd look any good in white on a silver car? any COLOUR car they look great. I'm not too keen on haveing black ones got kind of a drag dealer feel lol either that or silver ones?
 
Such a bummer any other colour they look the muts! I have posted in the clio media bit asking for some one to do it. :D

Those 17 turinis look mighty tempting lol
 
White on silver just looks odd in my opinion. I have seen a pic somewhere but can't remember where.
 
primma racing use to do an ad in french car mag with a mk3 in silver with white wheels !!! looks ok imo but chrome or dimond cut look better !!
 
Hers a ps that al did for me once.

whitehweel.webp
 
1016.webp


Its a bit dirty but you get the idea.

Its a bit cleaner in this one.


SP_A0091.webp
 
I have some on mine. They were secondhand so I didnt choose the colour. They look OK when you have just cleaned them but will be getting refurbed charcoal or matt black as soon as the tyres wear out

1a.webp


1d.webp


1e.webp
 
Dont like - they would look nicer on a black car - Try photoshopping some black ones onto your car
 
there needs to either be a good contrast, or similarities for white wheels.....so i mean white on black for example, or white on white
 
Don't think it looks very nice on silver tbh, there's no contrast there. Anthracite will look better if you don't want silver or black wheels.
 
If there are any photo shoped pics of mine above i cant see em cuz of these poxy college servers

From feedback looks to be a set of silver ones
 
That a big fat no then? lol

I'll take a square on pic of my car and if any one could edit it for me then i would apreciate it :)
 
Heres my clio and the wheels if some could do it for me :D

cliosidemo8.jpg




cliorearwheelwy0.jpg




Wheels:

TDGTO.jpg


Dont knwo whether you can collour change this one but would be interested to see what they look like in all 3 colours
or these

ProRace2Black_big.JPG
 
Back
Top