ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who actually likes thier clio

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
so many threads about what cars are better than clios

106s, starlets, etc etc

so who actually likes thier clio and why

i do i sold my ph1 and even with a budget of about 9k i failed to find anything that i really wanted hense buying another clio shortly after, fun, not to expensive to buy/run and pretty quick

ph quick
i like it because it makes you feel like you are going reallly fast when you arent really and i like it because it does a s**t load of mpgsys and i like the handling but i dont like the SHITE build quality

Clio 182
I like my clio its one of the most enjoyable cars to drive that i have had. as Dcds4 said they could of built it better

Polo Bluemotion
I love mine too, mainly due to the stealth factor :clown: +running costs

Obviously it has the usual clio build quality issues, but i just think it gives my car character :)

Mk4 .:R32
i love mint cos it looks the shizzle and it's fairly quick for small car.

hate it this month cos its cost me an arm and a leg due to tax insurance mot brakes and a tyre. Also, wish the build quality was german standard, if so, it would be an amazing little car!

I love my clio, makes me grin whether I'm driving it or just looking out the window at the RB. I dislike that one of my rear speakers seems to of come from an Austin Allegro.

Silver 172 phs1
i love my clio, think it looks great, quite cheap to run and its fast and its really enjoyable to drive.

ST
Love it because of the road presence, the rarity and the attention it gets from others when driving it..

Deja vu 182
I thought i didn t like my clio so p/x for a bugeye impreza i now cry myself to sleep;) wish i still had my clio ! i went back to where i p/x two days later to try and get my clio back but it sold the day i took it in (without cleaning it!) So oneday i will learn not to get carried away ! Will try to sell impreza to get another 172/182:eek:

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I really do like my Clio and I have had it for 2.5 years now, great pace for the money.

But I have spent alot on it keeping it running since it came out of warranty, gearbox, suspension, mounts etc.

There's not many cars under £10k I would swap a 1*2 for.

RS 172
I do. Great little car, especially as my first, and has some poke for a little 1.2 .

No matter what car you have, there will always be one better than it, so its pointless worrying about it.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
love it. Can't think of any other car that would provide the same thrill for 16k!

I'd prefer a 1.4 twinport Corsa tbh.....

... yeah, like f**k I would! Steath does it for me, plus all the toys on it. Nothing more satisfying than pulling away from a rep in his repmobile late for his sales meeting at the carpet shop.

Strange question to ask a group of clio enthusiasts.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Love Mine... Cheap, Great Colour, Good Speed, Good Spec for the Cash, Great Handling Etc.

Dislike ... Build Quality and Amount of Tires I go through!!

Clio Sport 172 2.0i 16v
my 172 is generally a good car, not much can touch it on the track.

expensive for work doing on it :dapprove:

good for dusting chavs in there 1.1 citroen paxo's with full bodykits & subs, there face can be a picture

clio 172,astra 1.6, rs125
I really do like my Clio and I have had it for 2.5 years now, great pace for the money.

But I have spent alot on it keeping it running since it came out of warranty, gearbox, suspension, mounts etc.

There's not many cars under £10k I would swap a 1*2 for.

i agree, thought about selling it but couldnt find anything else without spending loads and huge running costs!

you may know it, clio?
i like mine cause i think they look good etcc

but its sloooow as s**t 1.2

im only 17 tho

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
i love mine as well - as clarkson once said about the 182..."its harder to go quicker for less" or something along those lines!!

182trophy & Williams
i LOVE mine to bits, for several reasons....only 550 made, best handling hot hatch to date, and she looks sh!t hot :D

SchwepTek™
LOL seems to be a trend so i'll follow....

I love it coz its quick, fun and looks the dogs.
I hate it coz it costs me a bomb and coz i want xenons and leather :eek: