ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who does wheel refurbs cheap

as title got a set of bbs split rims that need a repaint eventually, there not curbed or cracked they just need painting, who is the best person to do them, does fred still do them ?

ITR UKDC2
Hay mate..........FATWHEELS are the only people that i know that will deal with split rims.

when i had my GTi i searched high and low to find people that deal with split rims and most alloy companys just dont do them.

If i remember correctly somone told me that the screws on the split rim BBS alloys are one use only.

there was a artical on wheel refurb in EVO about 1 year and a half ago about good wheel refurbers

hope it helps

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
If you remove bolts, you still have to deal with gasket......

When you rebuild wheel torque up bolts SLOWLY leave overnight & recheck.

During night if you hear a bang, its one of the bolts exploding.

Been there done that.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
hi i have a 2002 clio 172 i want to put some 182 alloys on does anyone know if they will go straght on?????????

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
im sure fred can do split rims, he was going to do a set of split rims off a friends skyline,