ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has most powerful clio?

172/vx220t/m135i
As title just interested really, what kind of outputs the turbo'd/supercharged owners have. Or indeed if you have a naturally aspirated car what mods have been done and power produced? Nothing i plan on doing myself just being nosey.

Stripped yozza'd cup
One of the traders has a turbo car with 400hp iirc?

The 'charged engine I'm buying from DannyR was running 326hp, I'd imagine this is pretty well up there.

Matt Black. Clio TT. 1.8T 20v from a VAG unit. over 400 bhp and currently holds most of the records for speed and power for a Clio.

keo

Clio Trophy
Sorry cant add to the topic but what colour VXT have you got vxt172? I had one before and i am trying save up get one as a toy to go with my trophy as well but its going to be a while

mso

172 cup supercharged
Mine has 255hp supercharged by Ktec but as you all know these figures will differ on different RR

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
Steve's Trophy. Think it's pretty far past the 300bhp+ mark as it stands. From an actual Clio engine / fr4 at least. I'm not counting vag conversions

172/vx220t/m135i
Sorry cant add to the topic but what colour VXT have you got vxt172? I had one before and i am trying save up get one as a toy to go with my trophy as well but its going to be a while

It's saphire black mate, great as a toy but not as an everyday proposition, the vx and 172 compliment each other perfectly! Wanted an everyday car that still had the go-kart feel and great handling but with the extra creature comforts of a decent heater, aircon, carpets etc!lol. After nearly a year of owning the 172 im chuffed to bits with it, hasn't disapointed at all, more than enough performance and great fun to drive.