ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who has most powerful clio?

172/vx220t/m135i
As title just interested really, what kind of outputs the turbo'd/supercharged owners have. Or indeed if you have a naturally aspirated car what mods have been done and power produced? Nothing i plan on doing myself just being nosey.

Stripped yozza'd cup
One of the traders has a turbo car with 400hp iirc?

The 'charged engine I'm buying from DannyR was running 326hp, I'd imagine this is pretty well up there.

Matt Black. Clio TT. 1.8T 20v from a VAG unit. over 400 bhp and currently holds most of the records for speed and power for a Clio.

keo

Clio Trophy
Sorry cant add to the topic but what colour VXT have you got vxt172? I had one before and i am trying save up get one as a toy to go with my trophy as well but its going to be a while

mso

172 cup supercharged
Mine has 255hp supercharged by Ktec but as you all know these figures will differ on different RR

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
Steve's Trophy. Think it's pretty far past the 300bhp+ mark as it stands. From an actual Clio engine / fr4 at least. I'm not counting vag conversions

172/vx220t/m135i
Sorry cant add to the topic but what colour VXT have you got vxt172? I had one before and i am trying save up get one as a toy to go with my trophy as well but its going to be a while

It's saphire black mate, great as a toy but not as an everyday proposition, the vx and 172 compliment each other perfectly! Wanted an everyday car that still had the go-kart feel and great handling but with the extra creature comforts of a decent heater, aircon, carpets etc!lol. After nearly a year of owning the 172 im chuffed to bits with it, hasn't disapointed at all, more than enough performance and great fun to drive.