ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who Needs Wax

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Sir Dave says dirt is better than wax also lighter iirc... Hasnt been cleaned for 5-6 months or so...

yhy3e4av.jpg

yre4asyp.jpg

y2a3ahu3.jpg

To cold to wash it myself so its booked in for inside and outside clean at my local detailer :eek:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Is/was that racing blue? That's dirty to say the least.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
No CS sticker? poor, very poor!

Nice colour though (under the dirt)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I need to get one ordered iv been meaning too since i got the car...

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Poor RB :( lol

I know.. She will be all shiny next week :)

Doesn't rain where you live then?

Mine looked like that before the snow, now it's clean(er).

All the time usually but its been dry lately...

Good effort lol.

:approve:

I think you'll sell it before you get a sticker, but just in case:

http://www.cliosport.net/shop/stickers/124-cliosport-url-external-sticker-silver.html

Light blue url imo :)

Il order one now :)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
How many miles do you do a month? 5, maybe 6?

My car is that bad after a week in all seriousness, worse if the weather's wet. and that's with a car that's waxed and starts to clean itself in heavy rain. In the current weather I'm having to clean the lights and numberplates every other day to keep it legal

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
How many miles do you do a month? 5, maybe 6?

My car is that bad after a week in all seriousness, worse if the weather's wet. and that's with a car that's waxed and starts to clean itself in heavy rain. In the current weather I'm having to clean the lights and numberplates every other day to keep it legal

It moved for the first time in over a week yesterday, so atm not many miles.. I never usually let it get this bad but its too cold and I really cannot be arsed to do it in this weather..

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I was thinking of cleaning mine with just a quick power wash today, didn't bother in the end. I'll get a pic up of mine.
yours is gleaming compared to it lol

Inferno 225
My car is like this after a week wer I work it's a pain ha ha , all it need is some wrc mod and it will look the part

lecky

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
mine gets like that every week these days :( 300-350 miles a week + salty roads = very dirty clio lol