ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who owned this 182?

Seen this come up for sale and seem's to be what im looking for.

I maybe wrong but im sure it used to belong to someone on this site?

Any help?

media

media

media

Astra SRI/ Hornet
How can you tell if it's been resprayed from that pic. Please don't say cos the stickers are missing from the air vents. Lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Mate save yourself the embarresment and look again. They are stickers 100% you even made me question myself there and checked and know I'm right.

S4 Avant
Mate save yourself the embarresment and look again. They are stickers 100% you even made me question myself there and checked and know I'm right.

Maybe, I have plastic inserts on mine, and you have stickers. Either way it's a pathetic thing to be arguing about.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I know mate was just making the point as both my sports had stickers. Us fellow infernos should stick together. I'm kev by the way.

S4 Avant
Cheers you too, was that yours I saw in the media section with black turinis?

Nah, mines on pro race 1.2s

Looks a little better than the other one ;)

Someone mention Inferno?

My 'inserts' are also stickers... quite thick, plasticy stickers though ;)

Yeah those are the ones! The plastic inserts, that stick on.

Edit: Is this heading for lockage Mr. Mod?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
They're stickers! You can buy them from Renault parts department

M2 Competition
Stickers, but textured plastic looking stickers, so both technically correct ;)

I dont get the 'its got the stickers missing, it must have been in an accident, one to avoid' thing. I know soooooo many people, and people on here, that will get a front end spray to cover stone chips. And these cars by their very nature get lots of stone chips. A bonus in my books!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
That was the point I was making when we started this whole sticker debarkle. Lol I'd heard the old wives tale before.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
But do we want to lower ourselves to there level. Lol ya know all the sheep will come on and say it's been done anyway.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Really. Why not?
Dont know really, its like the lime green zs, love the look but wouldnt own it. Not my personality, although if one had come up at the right price instead of the RB it'd be on my drive right now :p

Cant be picky on colour in the used market afterall!