ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's bringing what? Other Marques @CSF..

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Still haven't decided if I'm going to come, but if I do, I'll be in a Passat, or an A3. Neither are interesting, neither are capable of being tracked...

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Still haven't decided if I'm going to come, but if I do, I'll be in a Passat, or an A3. Neither are interesting, neither are capable of being tracked...
Are they those stupid HARD PARKED scene VAG type car with no engine or suspension ?

Because I bet you a shiny penny they will go round the track if not :up:

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
No, but you're capable of getting pissed in the evening :up:
That'd be the only reason I'd go tbf. Apart from passenger laps in a decent car! But then, the reasons for not coming are already documented, so we'll see!
Are they those stupid HARD PARKED scene VAG type car with no engine or suspension ?

Because I bet you a shiny penny they will go round the track if not :up:

I've never lowered a car in my life!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
That'd be the only reason I'd go tbf. Apart from passenger laps in a decent car! But then, the reasons for not coming are already documented, so we'll see!

I've never lowered a car in my life!
What are these documented reasons for not coming?

I'm happy to take people out in mine if they feel they need help sleeping.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Pizza, music, go karts, race track.. what's not to like.. Apart from the latitude perhaps.

No, I'll be bringing my own friends and we will set up a seperate camp where we can talk about you Clio weirdos. :up:
Same.
Just without the "my own friends" part.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
If I come I'll be in Das Rolf. Looking more likely I'll be at Blaincpain GT at Hungariring that weekend though.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Booked with Afternoon Track time...

@Rob can I sleep in your tent? I don't own a tent. I'm not a gypo.

I was expecting a massive film set style trailer full of crumpet and a full race team coz baller!

In all seriousness great to see you're coming mate :up:

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I was expecting a massive film set style trailer full of crumpet and a full race team coz baller!

In all seriousness great to see you're coming mate :up:
LOL I'll probably just get my piss head mate to drive the Alpina there, we'll get hammered and then sleep in it.