ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's car do you want? Cs only

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
FMP's R26 powered R27, without doubt.

Tbh, I don't think there is another car on the forum that is want to own. Even mine!

Once its boosted I'll change my mind no doubt.

P1010567.gif

Seriously though? Dk's heap immediately springs to mind, but in a decent colour.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Seriously though? Dk's heap immediately springs to mind, but in a decent colour.
:rasp:

Fad white maybe?

On the merc forums, people taking out white Mercs on finance are reporting a lower gfv, just because of the colour, true story.

i doubt I'll ever own another black car, too much hassle, looks amazing when clean though.

dk

911 GTS Cab
And a halfords surfboard rear wing?

oh and don't forget extreme mode, I miss extreme mode :(

And a halfords surfboard rear wing?

oh and don't forget extreme mode, I miss extreme mode :(

Don't forget being worth tuppence after three years.

Anyway yeah, your car is awesome, but I couldn't live with black. Mercedes should be silver.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Don't forget being worth tuppence after three years.

Anyway yeah, your car is awesome, but I couldn't live with black. Mercedes should be silver.
I didn't care about resale, with my deal it was set high and so £215 a month and 2 years later I walked away and Renault finance took the hit on the rest of the car that was worth less than the gfv, would have been a bargain at the auction they sent it to for someone.

The focus seemed to take an initial dip in price for second hand value, but seems to have stabilised really well, if people are actually getting what they are advertised for, it would be cheap motoring for a couple of years too.

And have you seen a silver 55, they look terrible, just doesn't suit the car at all.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I have... http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=283165

Pretty pants! I'd love a Black one and a daily cleaner for it! How did your detail go Dave?
Looks like he did a good job there, it just doesn't show off the chrome details in silver IMO.

my detail went well thanks, looked stunning except for showing up the stone chips I already had and a couple of bugs that had welded on to the plastic part of the bumper at the front and one of the mirrors, would need some work doing to remove them.

every time it rains now though the beading is unreal, especially when still driving around in the rain, not had a chance to wash it yet but the dealer washed it today by hand in 3 minutes flat, it looks very easy, so I'm happy with the result except for my stone chips :(

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
As much as I know itd drive me mad after a few days, Wick's fibreglass canoe. I see it when Dan had it and itlooked properly fantastic!

dk

911 GTS Cab
yeah was a epic car

but i went with yozzas as that was the first real clio i wanted

[video=youtube_share;7rbAKV2tv98]http://youtu.be/7rbAKV2tv98[/video]

was all about this video
im in that video ;) in fact its the frame used before you click on the video. I was the second fastest car there that day, and thats because y0z has bigger balls than me and he passed me on my opening lap where i was taking it easy, slayed all the other clios that day though, easy pickings in an R26 at Spa.