ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos got a 1.6 16v MK2

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

just spring n 17s, dont expect to keep it for long time so not spending much on it, although would defo get a 172 interior if i could frickin find one!

Not a Clio anymore.....

Ive got a 2001 1.6 16v RSi. :)

Full Elia RSR kit (skinny V6) with sebring V6 twin exhaust, V6 front fogs, 172 spoiler, 17" Arkna alloys, tints all round, lexus rear clusters and 172 interior. Superchip and re-mapped ECU for revised rev-limit, filter, strut brace and eibach springs.

Unfortunately this morning part of someones feckin bumper was blowing about on the motorway and I copped it right in the front breaking part of my valance, mesh and wedging itself under the car for a about 1/4 of a mile! :mad:

whos got the fastest 1.6 16 v on here-wont be mine cos ive got bigger alloys and no engine mods but id be interested to no

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

ive got a nearly atomo kitted, but currently ramcharged, 40mm dropped 1.6. shes on standard lloys for now but im also having the ktec 4"slashcut exhaust fitted sometime this month. doubt mine is most powerful, as i heard some1 on here has had theyre cams done...come on ...own up!!

who is it who has the 140bhp clio that his wife drove and shocked his 172?

Theres also the greek guy but not sure what his done but think it startted lif as a 1.4 and has gradually "grown" so to speak

ive got a ramcharger kit, tints, lowered -60mm, alarm.

Im wanting to get a 172 bodykit, twin 3" k-tec zorst, cup wheels and a nice sound system.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

everyone whos posted if you got skirts on you 1.6 post a pic on here i want some but not sure which ones :)