ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos got the best tuned 182 in the club

Nope, no cams and that was before Maxogen! Cars getting quicker with miles, just ripped passed my pals S2000 (see 14 page thread of Scoobynet) below 100 and he never pulled an inch all the way to 130 (where we stopped) did exaclty the same to my pals Alfa 156 GTA (both times with full interior). That last few sentences were for the ppl that will slate the figures...

Silver 172 Mk2

I blame magazine adverts.

Back of EVO, an advert selling an induction kit to boost power by 8-9 bhp.

A full system to boost power by 10-12 bhp.

Thats nearly 200 bhp in itself!!

almaghrbi

ClioSport Trader
  172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by waftywoo on 24 May 2005

I blame magazine adverts.

Back of EVO, an advert selling an induction kit to boost power by 8-9 bhp.

A full system to boost power by 10-12 bhp.

Thats nearly 200 bhp in itself!!

Yes but everybody knows that these power figures are not addiditive it is more like 8 + 10 = 9

Matt, I come to the RR sessions ;-)

and to the 1/4 mile - just not a york very often. ;-)

At GDI I did 152 at the wheels with the Rsport on

at RE I did 149 at the wheels without the Rsport.

I think that mine is the fastest Cup I have been in... but I think it is a lot down to milage - 80,000 miles.

/y0z

Nippy white cup

Sounds spot on tbh Yoz. I got 152 atw at RE about a year ago and 155lb/ft torque. Recently I got 151 atw at Powerzone and 154 lb/ft. The 2nd rr was with the std airbox so the milage is most probably helping with the power but I need to sort out its random acceleration....1 minute it accelerates with the slightest press on the throttle, get where Im going and come back to the car and it needs a further press on the pedal to get the same acceleration..maybe throttle pos sensor or something?

Chris

MERCEDES CLS AMG

cup battle sat 16th & sun 17th july - SANTA POD

Im sorry but my money is still on Chris n Nic - 14.1 @ 98 mph is hard to beat !! - only trouble is there will be a baby involved on that date and i dont think he will be able to make it !!!

almaghrbi

ClioSport Trader
  172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by j3ned on 25 May 2005

cup battle sat 16th & sun 17th july - SANTA POD

Im sorry but my money is still on Chris n Nic - 14.1 @ 98 mph is hard to beat !! - only trouble is there will be a baby involved on that date and i dont think he will be able to make it !!!

How about June 11th, me, Yoza, Chris n Nic and ....

It should be good fun, and will probably be very close to the date which I leave to UAE so might have a farewell drink afterwards.

Does that sound ok?