ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's got the lowest milage?

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
Hi, im just a newbee and spotted this thread. I just bought my 2004 182 back in February, and only managed to get it on the road a bout a month ago. I bought it with just 6607 miles, honest. it has now just turned 7461. I couldnt belive it when i found it and was unsure but i then noticed the original factory oil filter was still on it with the original date stamp from the factory. im holdin onto this one!:D

5400 miles on my 09 plate (nearly 5 months old)

oh and did I mention I only use it weekends :rasp:

Hi, im just a newbee and spotted this thread. I just bought my 2004 182 back in February, and only managed to get it on the road a bout a month ago. I bought it with just 6607 miles, honest. it has now just turned 7461. I couldnt belive it when i found it and was unsure but i then noticed the original factory oil filter was still on it with the original date stamp from the factory. im holdin onto this one!:D

Classic, I've done more than that in mine in 4 months!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Didnt rich have a mint black 182 with about 4 miles on it.

Probably on another previous page but i cant be arsed to look.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

so its missed FIVE services then...

Clio 172
isnt low miles bad for a car that is like over 5 years old tight engine not been run well not been serviced parts not moving like they where made to , would rather have a high millage than a low one , with good history

Stagecoach Ticket
65k on the 1.2 16v 2003, done 19k a year in it since i brought it :( yet serviced every 6k oil changed every 3

73k miles on a 54 plate 182
1100 a month - not as bad as I thought!

Bought it to drive it, not leave it sat on the drive :)