ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why Did I Have To Find These, Dilemma!!

Not got a car
Was looking for a set of 182 Alloys as mine are messed beyond repair, couldnt find any on ebay apart from a set of Cup wheels which they wanted £550 for.

So, i decided on some Pro race 1.2, just about to order them tonight, but i thought I'll have one quick look on Ebay for some standard 182 wheels and found these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=130314869142

Should i go for these or Pro Race? Im hoping these will go cheap?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
They've got ages left so won't go cheap, and you just told everyone on here.

Not got a car
Mines inferno like in the pics on ebay i think its inferno or could be red?, I did want some cup ones as i like darker ones, but at that price ^^^ you cant go wrong.

Think i like 182 ones better as its all left standard.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
as someone else has said, its really stupid when your trying to get some clio wheels cheap to post what is essentially an advert for them on the biggest clio forum as now people could quite easily think, i fancy them, and bid on them meaning you will end up paying more.

clio...
I personally think these are your wheels and this is one fantastic advertisement for your own ebay auction... very sneeky. ;)

Not got a car
ive bided on the 182 ones but if they go to high i wont bother as with the pro race ones it will be new tryes.

I personally think these are your wheels and this is one fantastic advertisement for your own ebay auction... very sneeky. ;)

Just bidded mate, Fuzzyflipper if you need to know.

Not got a car
If it is my auction then, close the thread, dont bother me as ill get them cheaper if no one see the link lol