ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why does CS associate itself with Dreamweaver?

CS Dungeon
When I click on links to read posts, reply to posts, or start a new thread etc my pc sits there for 20/30 seconds then opens Dreamweaver but does not open the page I wanted to read

It does not do it all the time but it f***s me off when it does.

This is what I got just trying to start this new thread

untitled1.gif

Hahahaha.

best. problem. ever.

What it looks like is, the server isn't executing PHP pages, so it's asking you to download.. and Dreamweaver is just opening it by default :)

I don't think it's happening to anyone else, tho? (downloading the pages)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Hahahaha.

best. problem. ever.

What it looks like is, the server isn't executing PHP pages, so it's asking you to download.. and Dreamweaver is just opening it by default :)

Meeeeeeeeee. All the fricking time. The page fails to execute, so Firefox automatically downloads it and ta-da a desktop full of pages.

Hahahaha.

best. problem. ever.

Meeeeeeeeee. All the fricking time. The page fails to execute, so Firefox automatically downloads it and ta-da a desktop full of pages.

Cool. At least we know it's not just Mr Smokey then! :p

Is everyone that has this problem using Internet Explorer and the latest version of Dreamweaver?

I use Opera and have Dreamweaver MX 2004 and have never had a problem.

I use Safari and occasionally Firefox and don't have the problem either.

However, I use Textmate or Crimson Editor to make web sites ;)

CS Dungeon
There was me thinking I was special lol

Anyway......Firefox 2.0 & Dreamweaver 8 here

Get it fixed biatch:evil: