ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why hello there

I've joined recently but I've been reading the project topics for a while. Decided to make an account and perhaps one day post in the projects forum myself.

Little introduction; My name is Joey, 20 years old, from the Netherlands and I own a Clio mk2 Phase2 Dynamique 1.6 16v. I've had a Saxo 1.1i before the Clio. Although the Saxo is an awesome car to learn driving (had it for 1 year) it was lacking some serious power and luxury.

Here's a picture of the car as it (almost) stands now:

sxg5s8.jpg

Changed a couple of things after I took that pic:

Silver badge on doors
Phase 3 grille

I am very happy with the car so far.

Bai :3

Welcome, looks like a good car for a project!

You can get headlight restorer kits for cheap on ebay, maybe worth investing in one - the tops of your lights are quite faded/weathered :). They'll come up new for not much money!

Haha yeah. It's been bugging me too. It's on the to do list.

I have been working on the car a little bit and I have been posting progress on a Dutch Clio forum. I might just copy the whole lot and paste it into a project topic, but I don't do big updates often so I don't know if people would be bothered to read it.