ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why Not 182 Wheels ?

Shed.
S77CCP_017_K2_edited-1.gif

DSC01908.jpg

P1000063.jpg

I think they look good. love em. More than Turinis tbh. So whats so bad about them, looks wise and performance wise. Theyre heavy but how much of a loss will someone who doesnt much care if he looses .1 of a second on a track :)

I only think they look good on dark coloured cars, anmd cars which ave been dropped too. The yellow 182 doesnt seem too sttractive with those wheels on, even if the colour is my favorite

M2 Competition
I think they look good, but for what chris is trying to achieve with his car, not much point swapping.

He already has turinis, hence why i said stick with them

Jag Mondeo -Type
I just don't like the look of them, never have, think it's because they look like their is too much metal there and the design is too fussy for me.

Clio DCi 65
i think they are lush!

if i had a dark blue 172 like the one at the top of the pics i would have to get them refurbed into gold!

it looks lush! saw one on ebay!

Clio DCi 65
Waaaa?! i dunno im more into looks atm

the 65bhp of my clio isnt really worth racing about so not fussed on weight really.. and for brake failure...dont even wanna think about it lol

M2 Competition
Lol! You wont get brake failure from having 182 wheels fitted. I doubt theres many people on this site that would notice the difference in brake fade tbh.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
How do much do they weigh? My 172 ones where 17kg with bald tyres.

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
I really like the wheels on mine, i think they look s**t hot! Much better than some of those s**t after market wheels that are out there...

182 wheels all the way!

3576788351a4238321150b662355384l.jpg

Clio 182, 911, Exige
Are these serious questions about weight? Even the most experienced racing driver would struggle to tell you which was heavier and that would be on the track.