ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why Should I Bother Anymore?

yep, crashed into, AGAIN....f**ks sake.

parked up in a cul-de-sak today while i was at a mates....came out to this...

DSC_0241-1.gif

DSC_0242-1.gif

DSC_0243-1.gif

only inside for 15 mins, and this happens....no note on the window, nothing.

only a few weeks ago someone hit it in a car park and dented the boot, now ive got the bumper to match.... oh, also got a new light from matt black (drivers side) which is completely shafted now....

why should i bother even spending the cash repairing it? i just dont know anymore, 4 crashes in the past 6 months, none my fault.... greeeatttt!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
FFFFFFFFFS!!!!!!

:(

that corner of your car doesn't have much luck eh Jord?!

gutted for you fella... again! :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
...you can have the pink mickey aerial back if it would make you happier?

i've saved it for you.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Where the hell do you park! In the middle of the road or in the middle of a destruction derby!!!

Thats more than just Back luk!

Man what the hell!! You need to hire out a bodygaurd that just sits in your car whilst your not near it. Then he can swear and hurt the people that damage your beast :)

Whats the plan about the bumper then? Buy a new one next payday or sell the entire car and invest in a Volvo.

2016 Audi RS3
On a positive note however, your car does look very nice - love the numbr plate.

yep, crashed into, AGAIN....f**ks sake.

parked up in a cul-de-sak today while i was at a mates....came out to this...

DSC_0241-1.gif

DSC_0242-1.gif

DSC_0243-1.gif

only inside for 15 mins, and this happens....no note on the window, nothing.

only a few weeks ago someone hit it in a car park and dented the boot, now ive got the bumper to match.... oh, also got a new light from matt black (drivers side) which is completely shafted now....

why should i bother even spending the cash repairing it? i just dont know anymore, 4 crashes in the past 6 months, none my fault.... greeeatttt!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
dude if you want a spare back light i have one you can have. (phs2)

save rushing round for a new one you can just borrow this for the meantime

cheers for the offer ben but got my old one in the garage with a stone chip in it so can use that seeing as its still in one piece, cheers anyway!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
s**t the bed! I havn't been a member that long, but you have posted by far the most accident threads i've seen.
Gutted for ya.

found out from a mates neighbour that it may have been a parcel force van, as thats all they have seen come into the cul-de-sak today....who knows, im gona phone them tommorow and see what they have to say....

Cap

Pug 106 1.5 D Aztec powa!
That sucks dude. hope you get it sorted asap and hope it dont cost u too much cash.

Mercedes C Class Sport
f**k me thats harsh. I feel for you mate,after all the crap you had last time when someone hit you. Could it be one of your mates neighbours?