ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why would someone do this?

Car  Clio 182 BG FF
Hi,
Today I found out that my side lights front and rear don't work. Thinking this maybe a fuse I opened my fuse cover to see the piccy attached (hopefully).
Not having a clue I decided to come to you guys and girls for your advice.
Haven't done a thing with it yet so I don't know if they will work if I disconnect it.
 
Last edited:
wtf is going on there lol

looks like some one has bodged a couple of full size blade fuses to fit in the mni blade slots
 
Dink said:
wtf is going on there lol

looks like some one has bodged a couple of full size blade fuses to fit in the mni blade slots

Yeah what he said, do you think the renault dealor did it, or previous owner?
 
damn that looks a mess. personally altho ppl are saying jus put smaller sized fuses in i wudnt touch that mess!
 
it's not really a mess, trust me lol


just rip them out and see what doesn't work
 
have a look on the insude of the fuse cover and see what correspondes to each bodged in large blade fuse :)
 
Its the side lights. I think what dink said was probably right, i'll do it in the morning. Thanks guys
 
What i don't understand is why he would want to run 2 seperate fuses (each for different things by the look of it) into 1??
 
hes essentialy rendered the fuses useless by the looks of things anyway, as each of the red connectors is now acting inplace of a fuse but obv wont break if there is too much current running through them
 
nah looks like each fuse goes from the to red plug on the right up to a 15 mini on the top
 
Back
Top