ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WIFI netgear and radio stream

I have recently upgraded to wireless in my house, all is going fine exept I can not stream radio through real player or media player 10 any ideas folks?

The Router is a netgear 54mbps an the usb reciever is a netgear 111 (?) Im also having trouble with the netgrear software on the reciever. Windows can hold a connection but on the netgear utilty program it finds the signal of a second then looses it.
Any ideas on this one you WIFI experts?

Scott

I found that using the Windows XP utility and just the Netgear driver worked best. The Netgear utility is pants its a shame really cause the routers are excellent.

Sport182 said:
I found that using the Windows XP utility and just the Netgear driver worked best. The Netgear utility is pants its a shame really cause the routers are excellent.

That is what I am doing at the moment. Sometimes I have to mess about asking it to conect to get it to logon the net when it used to conect when the computer booted up.

I think I will download the newest firmware then take it from there, any ideas?

Im running win XP pro and I have not upgraded to SP2 as my copy is a 'trial' version. Anyone know where I can download it apart from microshaft?

Scott