ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wii Acessories

Astra Twintop
Being relatively new to the world of Wii what accessories has fellow Wii'ers actually got?

So far ive got:

1x Wiimote
1x Nunchuck
2x Wii Wheels

Looking at another wiimote+nunchuck

This motion plus worth getting?

And the golf club / racket etc ?

172 Race Car
I ment for the wii motion thing, we got sports resort with ours.

Dont know what other games suport the motion plus but it does make a big difference

Astra Twintop
ah cool Burp, ill price that up.
And i know what you mean bout the wired nunchuck. boxing will be better with a wireless one

RIP Dan
Wouldnt bother with racket, gold club etc. We got them and only used them once.

if you are using the wheels for MKWii, get rid of em, wiimote and nunchuck are much quicker ;-)

Games are good
:lolup:
orly_owl.jpg

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
I had a ridiculous charging stand that never worked from HMV. Returned it within the 28 days!
I bought 4 Duracell Supereme 2650 Batteries and a charger off Amazon. Excellent. The Fam have played it for the last two weeks 1-2 hours daily. Each remote has only lost a small amount of charge.

Audi S3 225
Didnt use mine for over a year, modded it the other day and am now loving it. Gonna buy the gun as alot of games require this. Also might get the classic controller.

2000 Clio 172
ordered component cable and battery packs today :) hope to see a difference with the cable although its not an official wii one.